Monday, January 03, 2011

My Top Albums of 2010

The end of year list-making continues. Next up: the new albums which most tickled my musical fancy over the past 12 months.

Let me know what I should have been listening to using the comments link below.

Come Around Sundown
Kings of Leon

Standout track: Mary
The Suburbs
Arcade Fire

Standout track: Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)
High Violet
The National

Standout track: Vanderlyle Crybaby Geeks
Tomorrow Morning
Eels

Standout track: This Is Where It Gets Good
IRM
Charlotte Gainsbourg

Standout track: Heaven Can Wait
Broken Bells
Broken Bells

Standout track: Vaporize
Bang Goes The Knighthood
The Divine Comedy

Standout track: I Like
Big Echo
The Morning Benders

Standout track: Excuses
End Times
Eels

Standout track: Paradise Blues
Contra
Vampire Weekend

Standout track: White Sky
Teen Dream
Beach House

Standout track: Zebra
Lonely Avenue
Ben Folds & Nick Hornby

Standout track: From Above
Eliza Doolittle
Eliza Doolittle

Standout track: Pack Up
Body Talk
Robyn

Standout track: Dancing On My Own
Brothers
The Black Keys

Standout track: Everlasting Light

Related posts:
My Top Albums of 2009
Best Albums of 2008
My Top 20 Albums of 2007
My Top 25 Albums of 2006
My Top 25 Albums of 2005

No comments: